Monday 23 November 2015

Gifts for new school year

The Star Online
Published: Monday November 23, 2015 MYT 12:00:00 AM 
Updated: Monday November 23, 2015 MYT 10:56:47 AM
Wong giving free school uniforms to the pupils.
Wong giving free school uniforms to the pupils.


IT is never too early to prepare for the new school year.
Air Itam assemblyman Wong Hon Wai presented 326 sets of free school uniforms and shoes to seven primary schools in his constituency in Penang.
“When I was schooling back then, I also received free school uniforms and shoes.
“Now that I am the assemblyman here, I will continue the tradition,” he said at the presentation ceremony at SJK(C) Sin Kang in Air Itam yesterday.
Wong said it was his seventh year giving out the aid.
“I hope this aid can ease the burden of the parents in some way,” said Wong.
Factory worker Poh Heoh, 45, said the aid was a good idea.
“I have a son who will be starting Year Six in January,” she said.
http://www.thestar.com.my/Metro/Community/2015/11/23/Gifts-for-new-school-year/









No comments:

Post a Comment